Learn Affiliate and Internet Marketing Tips,
Training, Lessons, Making Your Online Work At Home Dreams A Reality!
If you are reading this masterpiece, feel free to use this tutorial as a learning tool on Affiliate Marketing.
Endeavor to share it with your friends on Social Media. Remember, sharing this Affiliate Marketing Guide with your friends and family members would enable this great Online Business Guide, and Ideas oriented website the need exposure. Such that I would be gingered to produce more resourceful articles for your reading and learning delight in future.
If you are a site owner, please do make this page a reference point with regards to affiliate Marketing Guide for Beginners; by linking back to it, that way you would be helping this site growth.
Thank you in anticipation of you timely cooperation.
Table of Contents:
- Learn How To Make Money On The Internet For Dummies What Works?
- Affiliate Marketing and Clickbank for Dummies
- SEO Tutorial for Beginners
- SEO Need Help? A Must Read SEO Steps For Beginners!
- Basic Search Engine Optimization Training for Beginners and Newbie Affiliates.
- Earn Money Online – Passive Income – How to Make Money full time on the
- Increase Website Traffic (visitors) 29 Free Proven Strategies That Work
- Learn Affiliate Internet Marketing Training For A Beginner. How to Get Started With
Your own Profitable Online Business?
- Rap bank Affiliate Program Review.
- Blogging for Beginners and Dummies.
- Cheap Low Cost Traffic
- My Newest Internet Marketing Strategies
Let’s Get Started Shall We?
Learn How To Make Money On The Internet For Dummies What Works?
There is so much information floating around out there, if you’re a beginner to making money on the internet through Affiliate Marketing, it can baffle your mind, or downright confuse the hell out of you. You want answers on what works? And what the hell is just downright wasting your time? These are scams or time wasters as I like to call them.
Well, I have put together a list of what to do if you want to cut out all the bullshit and start putting together profitable money making machine that can earn you money on autopilot even while you sleep.
Owning a blog, or website, is like having internet real estate. With a little hard work you can own your own park place. If you decide to just leave it there and put no time or effort into your online real estate such as blog, or website maintenance which involves building backlinks, and adding unique content on a semi regular basis. You also must remember the internet marketing aspect of making money with your blog, or website, such as social networking sites like Twitter, and Facebook.
Create a Facebook fanpage, participate in online forums related to your niche, video
Marketing, comment on blogs related to your website, or blogs niche for starters. If you do not market your blog, or website you may as well throw in the towel. Instead of park place you will have the equivalent of Mediterranean Avenue or Baltic Avenue in monopoly. Not the kind of internet real estate that you want to have to pull in the big money online. The online money will not magically appear by the website fairy. It’s going to take some hard work and effort on your part to make a good income on the internet.
Don’t Be A Dummy Follow These Proven Steps To Start Cashing In On The Internet On A Regular Basis
- Don’t Be A Dummy – Start a real internet business by researching a niche you have some interest in @ at the same time can potentially earn you a nice amount of cash at the same time. It is far easier to succeed if you have an actual interest, or a passion, in your website, or blogs main area of focus. P.S. Do not forget to update your website often with unique original content. The latest Google farmer update penalized many of sites on the internet,
with unoriginal copied content. Be original. Write your own blog posts, and Google will reward you with higher search engine rankings.
- Don’t Be A Dummy – Start a self hosted WordPress blog. Let me sink this point into your head or your internet business will sink faster than the Titanic. Pay for website hosting and buy your own domain name. A dummy will invest all his or her time and energy into a blog that is essentially owned by someone else. If you are using a free hosted blogging platform like blogger, or wordpress.com you are setting yourself up for internet failure right off the bat.
Don’t come crying to me when one day your blog gets deleted because you violated one of their ever changing terms of service. (Which can happen for pretty much anything trust me I am speaking from experience when I myself was just a beginner to the internet and earning money online)? Smart affiliate marketers and internet marketers in general only use free hosted blogging platforms to mess around with or for backlinks to their main money blogs.
- Don’t Be A Dummy – Learn as much as you can about search engine optimization. Smart internet affiliate marketers know that the best kind of traffic that you can possibly have to your website, or blog is free targeted search engine traffic. These are actual people coming directly from the major search engines that are looking for what you have to offer. This traffic converts into you making more money from your internet business. Keyword tip: Target keywords that are buying keywords and try to rank highly for them to get the most money from your website, or blogs traffic.
- Don’t Be A Dummy – Start an email list a.s.a.p. I waited a couple years to get mine started which was a big mistake when I finally realized half the battle of making money on the internet is building a responsive email list from your blog, or websites traffic. The bigger and better your email list is the more money you will earn online from your internet marketing efforts period! Internet Marketing Tip: Once you reach about 500 email subscribers starting doing adswaps with other internet marketers to grow your list a lot faster this will also make you some great extra cash in the process.
- Don’t Be A Dummy – If you’re trying to make money online from affiliate marketing. Which in a nutshell is making money from recommending a product, or service to anyone on the internet in exchange for a commission. If they buy that particular product, or service through your affiliate link you will earn a commission and make money. But, to be successful you need to learn all you can about affiliate marketing. Be a student of the trade. The more you learn,
The more you’re going to earn period! The best Dr’s do not become the best overnight.
It takes years and years of training for them to master their chosen trade. Think the same way with your affiliate marketing career – only the learning curve is a lot shorter. Learn while you’re earning on the internet.
Always brush up on your internet marketing skills so you can put yourself in the best position possible. That will help you to make the most amount of money from your online business.
Below Are A Few Of The Top Affiliate Programs You Can Make Money With On The Internet:
Affiliate Marketing and Clickbank for Dummies
You’re probably strolling along the Internet looking for a legitimate way to earn some extra Money from home. You have also probably heard about the affiliate marketing business model, and how it could make you a few bucks to pay off some bills? All this is true and more.
Online affiliate marketing is a multi – billion dollar yearly business. Want to get in on the action? Let me walk you through the basics of affiliate marketing, Clickbank, and how to turn your free time into some cold hard cash. Buckle up, sit tight, and prepare for the coolest ride of your life.
What is affiliate marketing exactly? A form of marketing where individuals promote a
Business in exchange for either a percentage of the sales they generate or a specified
Amount for each lead generated.
In Dummy Terms Translation: Promote an affiliate product. Customer buys that product through your affiliate link, or banner. You earn a commission. You can also get paid just for directing traffic to a vendors website if you choose this option this is called cost per lead. It’s your life the choice is yours! You can generate affiliate sales in any number of ways.
Through Classified Ads You Place. Think Craigslist, and Backpage these are 2 great places for dummies to start. If you have not read the bum marketing method by Travis Sago Google it fast. The bum marketing method is free and it’s a great place for dummies to start learning the basics of affiliate marketing.
Through Your Blog or Website: Once you get past the initial dummy phase of affiliate marketing you are definitely going to want to start your own affiliate marketing blog, or website.
It is not mandatory but highly recommended. This way you can control your content and your affiliate income will increase with proper ground work on your part. I recommend a self hosted WordPress blog for various reasons for affiliates if you are planning on making this your one and only money site.
If you’re a dummy you use free hosted platforms like Blogger for your money site. Why wouldn’t you? Only a dummy would let Google control there blog, all their hard work, and can delete your blog for any reason they dim fit. A smart affiliate wouldn’t do that would they? I think not!
Quick Note: Affiliate marketing is not a get rich quick scheme it is a proven business model that is going to take some work on your part. If your lazy and think that money grows on tree’s go back to playing your Xbox and stop reading this post page.
Affiliate marketing is not for you! Only the strong survive, if your lazy and weak minded you will get chewed up and spit out in the long run. That Xbox is probably sounding better and better to you right? Lol…
Affiliate marketing is not that hard in fact it is one of the cheapest start-up businesses you can run from home. In fact you can actually run it for free in the beginning if you choose too. Once you get better at it and start making a few sales then you can pay for webhosting etc… very cheap only $5 to $10 dollars a month for you dummies, and cheapskates out there.
Remember affiliate marketing is a legitimate online business treat, it as such. There will be some costs down the road if you want to make the real big money one day, be prepared.
What Is Clickbank? And How Can Clickbank Make you Some Big Fat bucks in Affiliate marketing Commission Checks?
Clickbank is an online affiliate marketplace where you can sign up for free to be an affiliate.
Clickbank has over 10,000 digital products for you to find something to promote and earn some money. They have so many products even a dummy like you should be able to find something to put your new found Internet marketing skills to the test. If you sign up for a free Clickbank account your no dummy you’re a smart affiliate.
Why Should I Sign Up For A Free Clickbank Account?
It’s simple, Clickbank can fill your affiliate account with some big money. But you must be motivated, willing to learn affiliate marketing, and willing to work hard to get your share of the big Clickbank pie. Clickbank only deals with digital products. Did I mention you can make up to 75% commissions on a ton of products in the Clickbank marketplace?
What Are Digital Products For Dummies?
What is the Internet based around? If you guessed information, than give yourself a big fat pat on the back, you earned it your no dummy. People are willing to pay big money for quality information that solves a problem.
Content is king online and quality information is what people want. Maybe they are looking for some information on how to earn money online? How to get an ex girlfriend back? How to drive more traffic to your website, or blog? Self help information, Software, Language software or info, Green energy products, Sports. You name it Clickbank has it.
Digital products can be instantly delivered over the Internet after payment is successfully made. This is great for your customer. No waiting on shipment by mail, they get a quick fix instantly. After the product is ordered it’s delivered in literally split seconds to your customer. Everyone’s happy!
How Does This Benefit You As A Clickbank Affiliate Marketer?
You get your affiliate commission instantly and the vendor or owner of that product can pay his or her affiliates a lot more money. In fact up to an astounding 75% commission on the successful sale of an affiliate program. Why? After the initial program is created most of the revenue, or affiliate income generated by successful sales is pure profit. No shipping costs, overhead etc…. With digital products you can earn a lot more cash on each sale over physical products like
For example, Amazon, this savings is then passed on to you the online affiliate marketer.
Now You Dummies know the basics of affiliate marketing and Clickbank. Your next step is to go sign up for your free Clickbank account and start making some cash. After you do this I promise to stop calling you a dummy! Just kidding everyone, good luck with your new found affiliate marketing career.
SEO Tutorial for Beginners
I will be teaching you beginners out there a brief tutorial on SEO so as to have some ideas of what search engine optimization (SEO) means. This is in effort to get your new websites, or blogs to rank highly in the major search engines. Particularly, getting your site ranked highly in elite Search Engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo. To earn money through your online business ventures, you have to make your website visible to Search Engines. If no one can find your new site, then you can’t earn any cash from your new business?
You can have the best online business in the World. However, if no-one can find you online through Google or other elite search engines, then your effort is futile. This is where learning how to rank highly in the search engines comes into play and this little SEO tutorial for beginners will get you started in the right direction.
Below, is a few SEO tips you can use right away to rank higher in the search engines and get more cash flow into your pockets:
SEO Tutorial for Beginners Tips and Steps To Take
SEO Tutorial Tip 1. Put your keywords in your domain name.
Some marketers are saying Google is putting less importance on domains with exact match keywords in them. To some extent, it is true. However, it is not entirely true. Because, when you search the web using Google, you can still find a few exact match keywords domains. That is, domains with the exact searched keywords.
In other not to take chances, choose a domain with exact match or partially exact match keywords in them. While choosing, ensure to go for keywords or keyword phrases with low competition, and high search volume. I believe. That would add flavor to your search engine optimization effort. Doing so, you will not be leaving any stone unturned with regards to SEO efforts.
SEO Tutorial Tip 2.
If you have a blog, or website makes sure your site title or Meta tags, have
Your keyword phrases that you are trying to rank for in them. Pick 3-5 keyword phrases and use them for your sites title, and the description of your site for optimal SEO performance.
Quick note: Make sure your sites content has your keyword phrases in it. Google loves content that is what the internet is based around so give Google what they want. Highly optimized, great content and they will give you what you want. I mean that you’re your content is pure white hat optimized; Google will reward you with higher rankings in the searches.
Quick note: Do not stuff your keywords everywhere in your sites text use them moderately. Remember: Your site is for people first, and the search engines second.
SEO Tutorial Tip 3
Build high quality backlinks to your blog, or website. You can comment on forums by making a signature link with a link to your website, or blog. Every post you make in that particular forum will be free advertising for your website, and a high quality backlink.
Join some of the major sites like Ezinearticles.com, Hubpages.com, Squidoo.com, etc… When you set up your free profile on these sites make sure you have a link to your blog, or website, in your forum profile for a free, high quality backlink from the search engines. You can comment on blogs related to your niche, this is a great SEO strategy. Comment on popular blogs with a link to your website in the URL box. There is no limit on the number of backlinks you can have pointing at your website. The sky is the limit.
There is an old saying in the internet marketing community. He, or she, with the most backlinks usually wins the SEO war. So keep building quality backlinks to your site at a steady pace, Google will reward you for it.
These SEO tips will get you headed in the right direction beginners. Good luck with your new blog, or website. I hope you start earning some good cash from your SEO efforts down the road.
SEO Need Help? A Must Read SEO Steps For Beginners
So you have probably just started your new Website or blog and do not know the first thing about getting targeted traffic through proper search engine optimization. Having a website or blog online is your little piecing of Internet real estate that no-one can control but you. If you are in it for the long haul and you are looking into blogging I would highly suggest a self hosted WordPress.org blog.
The free blogging platforms like blogger can be deleted by Google and all your hard work will be flushed down the virtual toilet. Trust me when I say this I witnessed it, and it is, definitely, no fun at all.
Enough of the small talk let’s get down to business! Here is how to drive free targeted traffic to Google, Yahoo, and Bing from the search engines using some simple search engine optimization techniques!
If your website, or blog is not getting any free targeted traffic from proper search engine
Optimization then how in the World are you supposed to make any money from your new Internet business? And who wants to pay for traffic if they can help it? Not me! And I am sure you would answer the same way.
Paying for traffic via pay per click methods is a temporary fix to running an online business. Search engine optimization is a free strategy that can have targeted visitors to your site in minutes with proper keyword research. At least when you are first starting out online and you do not have hundreds if not thousands of dollars to hand over to Google? Google has enough money why make their pockets even fatter if you do not have too?
They do not want your site to be getting a bunch of free traffic from their search engines. Why? Because they want you to be dumb and run pay per click campaigns to make their pockets even fatter.
Google is only worth billions and billions of dollars are you? It is time the small business
Owner gets a break and that is why learning proper search engine optimization techniques is crucial if you want to make a lot of money from your online business.
But you have a little problem. You do not know anything about basic Search Engine
Optimization so you can drive this free targeted traffic to your new website or blog so customers can buy your merchandise – whether it is digital (information) or actual physical products like Amazon for example. Or you may produce your own goods, or services, that you are selling for yourself for example. Either way you cut it you need laser targeted SEO traffic to make a considerable amount of money online. The Internet is a numbers game.
The people that are doing well online or online businesses for example know how to drive targeted traffic to their sites that will crash some servers.
The Internet can be brutal especially in a competitive niche like the affiliate marketing, make money online, or the Internet marketing niches, just to name a few of the many competitive niches out there in the Internet marketing World.
Traffic is the lifeblood of any online business and it will determine if a business is a success or not. If you are able to bring targeted traffic too your website, or blog than you will make a lot of money. If you cannot than you might as well pack it up and put in more hours at your stable 9 to 5 job. I cannot even stress enough how crucial search engine optimization really is for a long lasting viable business.
Learning and training in at least basic Search Engine Optimization tactics is more important now than it has ever been. Unless your blog or website is based underwater basket weaving with little to no competition you must need to know a few pointers so you can compete in the new SEO game, and turn your personal online real estate into a money making machine or your personal ATM machine.
You’re going to need to know how to get your blog posts, or your websites content to the top of the major search engines (meaning page 1 for your keyword terms) for you to drive targeted cash in hand SEO visitors who are actively searching for what you have to offer.
Free traffic is the best kind of traffic and that’s what search engine optimization can bring to the table very quickly. Cool Fact: 90% of all online searchers click on the natural organic free listings when performing a search online. Only 10% click on the paid listings (For beginners these are on the right hand side of the Google search engine)
Here are a few SEO tips that are aimed more towards beginners that will at least give you a basic understanding of what’s going on with search engine optimization and how you can get the most out of it to rise-up the rankings in the search engines fast!
Learn Basic Search Engine Optimization Techniques For Beginners
- Research keyword phrases related to your website, or blog that potential visitors will be looking for related to your site. I use the Google adwords keyword research tool it is free and it is the best online in my opinion. You can use the exact phrase function it will tell you exactly how many searches are being performed on a monthly basis for whatever keyword phrase that you type into it. If you see articles on the top pages of whatever particular phrase you are trying to rank for that is a good sign you can potentially beat them out with your search engine optimization techniques. (SEO Tip) If you see a lot of paid ads when doing a search this is a good sign that that keyword phrase is profitable)
- Think highly searched keyword phrases with low competition. This may require some
Research on your part, but it will pay off big time when done correctly. Your goal is to find lucrative phrases that people will type into the major search engines that will lead them to your site. Make sure the competition is low and if you see articles ranked on the first pages this could be a good phrase to optimize your site for.
You do not want to go after phrases like make money online if that is your niche that will take years for you to climb up the rankings for example. Be smart and go after phrases that you can rank on the first pages for with little effort. Long tail keyword phrases work the best 4 or more words.
- Make a list of 4-5 phrases that fit these criteria and optimize your website, or blog with these keywords. This does not mean stuffing your content with all your keywords so that your content doesn’t even read properly. It means after you find a good list of keywords to go after from the search engines you are going to want to add those keywords into the text of your site, or blog. Write posts with these keywords as titles for example and then!
Quick note: Sprinkle your keywords into your text moderately, and make sure your text is readable for your visitors. Readers first, search engines second should be your main goal.
- Meta Tags – These are the tags that are at the top of your blog or website in the header section. My Meta tags are An Entrepreneurs Journey to Earn You More Money Online – Affiliate Marketing Lessons, Product Reviews, and Traffic Tips. These are the words that show up when you are visiting a site at the very top address bar directly above it!
This is the title of my blog, and these keywords are also my Meta tags. These are a few of the keywords I am going after in the search engines. Meta tags are absolutely essential so make sure you have them added and your keywords are in your Meta tags prominently. Meta tags alone can do wonders, but don’t expect miracles, when in a very competitive niche. But, they do help out a great deal so use them wisely! If you are using a hosted Word Press blog there is a section in there where you can add Meta tags.
These are extremely important if you’re not using them your blog will not be indexed properly and you will fall down the rankings like the slide on the old Chutes and ladders game. If your still confused on how to add them do a search on Google how to add Meta tags to my blog, or website? This will guide you through the process.
- If you have not started your own blog, or website yet than make sure you pick a short domain name with the keywords that you are targeting in your domain name. This will make it easier for people to remember your site, and it will give you a nice boost in the search engines rankings. Having your keywords in your domain name is a great Search Engine Optimization tip that all beginners should take advantage of if they have not picked a domain name for their new site yet.
- Build relevant backlinks for proper search engine optimization. This is even more important if your niche is extremely competitive like mine is. You want to link to sites with high page rank if possible that are directly related to your blog, or website for proper search engine optimization. He or she with the most quality relevant backlinks usually wins the SEO wars. Are you prepared to go to combat for your first page rankings on Google? You should be it can pay off big time for years to come without an adverse effect on your pocketbook.
SEO is based around free traffic it does take some time on your part but at least your money will be where it belongs in your wallets, and purses!
I hope you enjoyed this free training tutorial on search engine optimization. There is a lot more intangibles to search engine optimization but this training will at least get you started on your way to getting some free traffic that will last forever.
Search Engine Optimization Training For Beginners of Affiliates Marketing
So you just started your first website or blog. And, now you want to know how to drive targeted traffic to your new piece of Internet real estate.
After all with no free targeted traffic to your website how are you supposed to earn money? And who wants to pay for traffic if they can help it? Not me! And I am sure you would answer the same way.
Paying for traffic is a sucker’s game, at least when you are first starting out and are limited on funds right? You probably want to make some money with your online business before you go handing it over to the multi – billion dollar Google pay per Click Empire.
But your problem is you do not know anything about basic search engine optimization so you can drive this free targeted traffic to your new website or blog so customers can buy your affiliate merchandise – whether it is digital (information) or actual physical products like Amazon for example.
Either way you need traffic to make money online there is no way around it. The more traffic you can bring to your site the more money you will earn. Pretty cut and dry.
The Internet can be brutal especially in a competitive niche like the affiliate marketing, make money online, weight loss, Internet marketing niche, and the beauty niche just to name a few of the many competitive online niches out there in the Internet marketing World.
Learning and training in at least basic Search Engine Optimization tactics is more important know than it has ever been. Unless, your blog, or website is not a serious one, you are going to need to know a few pointers so you can compete in the new SEO game, and turn your personal online real estate into a money making machine.
You are going to need to know how to get your blog posts to the top of the major search engines for you to drive targeted cash in hand visitors. Proper search engine optimization is an essential skill that can pay off big time for years and years to come.
Free traffic is the best kind of traffic and that’s what SEO brings to the table. Here are a few SEO tips geared towards beginners that will at least give you a basic understanding of what’s going on and how you can get the most out of your new website, or blog.
Basic search engine training steps to take immediately
- Research keyword phrases related to your website, or blog that potential visitors will be looking for related to your site. I use the Google adwords keyword research tool it is free and it is the best online in my opinion.
- Think highly searched keyword phrases with low competition. This may require some
Research on your part but it will pay off big time when done correctly. Your goal is to find lucrative phrases that people will type into the major search engines that will lead them to your site. Make sure the competition is low 500,000 listings or under should be your goal.
Quick note: You do not want to go after phrases like make money online if that is your niche that will take years for you to climb up the rankings for example. Be smart and go after phrases that you can rank on the first pages for with little effort.
- Make a list of 4-5 phrases that fit these criteria and optimize your website, or blog with these keywords. This does not mean stuffing your content with all your keywords so that your content doesn’t even read properly.
Quick note: Sprinkle your keywords into your text moderately, and make sure your text is readable for your visitors. Readers first, search engines second should be your main goal.
- Meta Tags – These are the tags that are at the top of your blog or website in the header section. My Meta tags are Online Business Ideas
This is the title of my blog, and these keywords are also my Meta tags. These are a few of the keywords I am going after in the search engines. Meta tags are absolutely essential so make sure you have them added and your keywords are in your Meta tags prominently.
Meta tags alone can do wonders, but don’t expect any miracles, particularly, if you are in a very competitive niche. But they do help out a great deal so use them wisely!
- If you have not started your own blog or website yet, then make sure you pick a short
domain name, with the keywords that you are targeting in your domain name. This will make it easier for people to remember your site, and it will give you a nice boost in the search engines rankings. Having your keywords in your domain name is a great search engine optimization tip that all beginners should take advantage of if they have not picked a domain name for their new site yet.
- Build relevant backlinks for proper SEO. This is even more important if your niche is,
extremely, competitive like mine is. You want to link to sites with high page rank if possible that are directly related to your blog, or website for proper search engine optimization.
He or she with the most quality relevant backlinks usually wins the SEO wars. Are you prepared to go to combat for your first page rankings on Google? You should be it can pay off big time for years to come without an adverse effect on your pocketbook.
I hope you enjoyed this training tutorial on SEO. There is a lot more to SEO but this will at least get you started.
Earn Money Online – Generate Passive Income – Steps to Make Money full time on the Internet
Earn Money Online – Passive Income – How To Make Money full time On the Internet
After months of full research on affiliate marketing, blogging, and internet marketing. I can safely tell you what works, and what does not work. If you’re trying to earn a nice passive income online that may someday turn into a full time income stream online. With a little determination, ability to learn, and a strong work ethic. You can start to generate money online that can turn into a great passive income for years to come.
What I Know Works In Building Your Online Business, Generating Traffic, And Makes Me Money. Okay, in any online business, you need to take the following below seriously. The steps below are paramount if you must make a dime from Affiliate Marketing. Therefore, stop asking what Affiliate Marketing is, and delve immediately. There is no much time left.
- Building an email list – This is the single most important activity you can be engaged in (List building) the money is in the list. Once you build up an email list of about 500 then you can start earning bit by bit. Some notable names in the online money making niche have thousands of subscribers on their email lists. The greater the number of subscribers, the higher your earning potentials. Do know that increase in traffic can lead to greater clicks and page views.
- Traffic equals more money online, and more ways to generate a passive income online. That is, If you’re selling residual income type products. What I mean by residual income products is if you’re an affiliate marketer promoting products that pay you on a monthly basis – as long as that customer stays a member of that particular product or service. Not only that, you are bound for the money when they make purchases through your affiliate links.
Examples are email memberships this is my best investment my email list and I will keep paying on a monthly basis with no questions asked. Why? Because, it generates me a nice passive income.
- Webhosting companies not all but some will pay you on a monthly basis for referring
paying members to their site.
- Most major email marketing sites will pay you if you sign up as an affiliate of theirs on a monthly basis for referring members to their service. Examples are Aweber, and Getresponse for starters.
- Make money online clubs – these clubs teach beginners basically how to start and run
a profitable online business. There is a lot of garbage out there. Therefore, be on guard before Jumping on the first make money online program that promises you the stars and delivers garbage.
- Any kind of paid Membership sites where the customer gets charged on a monthly
basis to be a member. You can promote these types of membership sites as an affiliate
by referring customers to them. And, once they sign up by paying a membership fee, you get you sweet commission.
How Do I Generate Visitors To My Affiliate Marketing Blog, And Websites?
- Video marketing – YouTube for example as well as the other various video submission websites.
- Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook – Social marketing is gaining a lot of steam if you do not have a Facebook fanpage why not start one about your new blog, or website? Start a Twitter account and start following people in your blog, or websites niche. The majority of these people will follow you back increasing your Twitter followers. Once you get a few followers start tweeting about your newest blog posts or affiliate offers for some free targeted traffic.
- Internet marketing forums – http://www. Warriorforum.com and CNET Forum, for example, are two of my favorite fora. And, I am active in the two fora. Your first step would be to making a signature link in your control panel that links to your website, or blog. The more active you are in the forum the more publicity, and clicks you will get to your website, or blog. This can translate into more money in your pockets.
- Blog Commenting – I make intelligent comments on other blogs in my niche with a link back to my site. This accomplishes two things. Blog commenting will give you a backlink which is good for SEO. And, it will give you some nice traffic to your blog, or website. It is a very effective free technique. For more money, and more traffic, comment on blogs that are very popular, and have a lot of traffic.
Quick note: Make sure you are building an email list on your blog, or website so you can start turning your casual visitors into paying customers at some point. Building an email list is crucial if you want to generate a steady passive income from your internet marketing efforts
- SEO – It is crucial you learn at least basic SEO skills. This will get you free (Organic) traffic from the major search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing. Free targeted traffic from the search engines is the best kind of traffic there is online. Think of it like this. Internet marketers spend billions of dollars yearly for paid sponsored ads on Google. Why spend the big bucks to advertise your website, or blog when you can get it for free from Google, Yahoo, and Bing?
This is kind of a no- brainer why you need to learn how to rank highly in the search engines.
- Adswaps – This is a great way to build up your email list as I mentioned earlier. Adswaps can make you a lot of money trust me. They will bring you tons of free visitors to your landing page, website, or blog. Wherever you decide to send them to sign up for your free offer so you can start building subscribers who are interested in what you have to offer them.
These are some of the best kind of traffic that you can get online period! Remember some of your signups will buy from you, and you will see some money going into your affiliate accounts, or PayPal account. Adswaps are a great way to build up your email list and generate you a nice passive income. The bigger your list the more money you will make.
- Run an Ad – You can run paid Ads through Google, Bing, or any other major search engines out there. They all have mechanisms in place that take care of that at a fee. It is now on your whims to now if you can do what it takes to run an Ad through this method.
- Guest Posting – This is the most sought after traffic and backlink building solution for many bloggers and Affiliate marketers. You just have to search for websites that allow guest posts, and contact them. If you meet their criteria, then you guest post and have a link back to your site. This way, you will not only be rewarded with traffic, but also a backlink.
Quick note: The backlinks from guest posting are usually, a nofollow kind of backlinks. However, they are still good for your SEO efforts. On the contrary, Do follow backlinks are the most desired for quality benefits in your SEO efforts.
Increase Website Traffic (visitors): 29 Free Proven Strategies That Work Must Read!
Increasing your website traffic is an essential strategy that every internet marketer must follow if they want to earn a nice income from their blogs, or websites. Hell it is a necessity. You need traffic to make your internet business a success. You can’t make money without it!
Here is a list of my favorite high traffic websites enjoy! My Favorite Internet Marketing Forums:
- Warriorforum.com – The biggest internet marketing forum in the World use it to your advantage. Just create an account on this forum and be and active member of the platform. You will see a surge in traffic to your affiliate marketing site. Moreover, this traffic is a targeted, and you get to acquires a powerful do follow backlink to you site
- Facebook – Need I say more? Facebook is a leading social media network with billions of monthly active users. You can drive huge traffic to your affiliate marketing site by being very active on this social media platform. Way to go? Simply create a Facebook group, or page for your website, and start being active on. Post regularly to the group or page leaving out subtle links to your website posts.
- Myspace.com – The original high powered social networking site. Remember this social networking site preceded and predated Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Although not as popular as the rest but still very good for driving traffic to your site
- Twitter.com – Build up your Twitter followers and tweet about your website to increase your website traffic. There are several techniques employed in building twitter followership. You can follow any befitting pattern you desire. You can use certain plug-in on your WordPress site to automate the process.
Check also: How to Create A Facebook Account
- Craigslist Forum – Secret way to increase your website traffic. Most people do not even know that Craigslist has a forum. Works real well!
- Ezinearticles.com – Write articles related to your website, or blog to increase your
Websites visitors. This directory is the biggest in the article marketing World.
- Articlesbase.com – Hot on the heels of ezinearticles.com, is articlesbase.com they get a lot of traffic also. Quick Note: Be sure to write 100% original content when submitting an article nowadays. Due to the changes in Google’s search algorithm they are deleting duplicate content from their systems. You can read more about it in my blog post below.
- Goarticles.com – Another high powered article directory for you to submit some articles too.
- Prlog.org – My favorite press release site to advertise your website, or blog for a nice increase in traffic. Internet marketing tip: You can blatantly advertise your website, or blog choose your keywords wisely they rank well in the search engines.
- Blackhatforum.com – Secret SEO strategies some may disagree with but they do get a lot of traffic and it is worth joining and looking around this forum. At the very least you will learn a few new things.
- Hubpages.com – Awesome traffic source! You can monetize your hubs 4 different ways to make money. Through affiliate programs, Adsense, Kontera, and Amazon ads. You are allowed up to 2 different affiliate links on each hub that you write but they must not lead to the same site. Easy enough right? They rank extremely high in the search engines. I have earned quite a bit of money online through Hubpages alone. Check them out! This is a must have tool to increase your website, or blogs traffic levels.
- Problogger.net – A good blog for you to comment on various posts for a backlink and an increase in your websites traffic levels. Do not spam this site. Just make well-informed, intelligent, relevant comments and your website will be rewarded properly.
- 13. Smartbloggerz.com – Blogging and making money online tips for more success. Another good blog with some good blog posts for you to comment on for an increase in traffic to your website, or blog.
- Businessweek.com – Good traffic source that teaches you how to get started with your small business.
- Techcrunch.com – The name says it all. It is a good traffic source and backlink for your blog, or website.
- Yedda.com – It is a great traffic source a question and answer site that can bring your website or blog a lot of visitors. Take advantage of it!
- Yahooanswers.com – The most popular question and answer site online and it is a great traffic source if you play by the rules. Answer questions related to your website, or blogs niche for some targeted traffic. You can make a profile on Yahoo answers and include a bio about your website.
When you get up to level 2 after answering a certain amount of questions. All the links to your website become active and clickable. They can also visit your Yahoo answers profile where you will have a backlink to your website, or blog. This is a great way to increase your sites visitors.
- Reviewme.com – A cool site where you can make money by reviewing, and promoting products, and drive buzz, and traffic to your site.
- Huffingtonpost.com – breaking news and opinions on this major website. They get tons of traffic so make a profile and start commenting on some posts and see your websites visitors rise.
- Linkreferral.com – Free website advertising. You rate other people’s blogs and websites with this website. In return you earn credits for them to review and check out your website, or blog. Sort of like a traffic exchange but it does produce a little better result. Worth it to check out!
- YouTube – One of my favorite ways to drive targeted traffic to my blogs, and websites. YouTube gets more traffic than Yahoo, and Bing combined. I bet you didn’t know that? So take advantage of it and submit some videos promoting your website, or blog. Internet marketing tip: Videos go viral, and can be shared the same way articles can. Whenever you submit a video to YouTube when you are writing your videos description in the box provided make sure to include a link to your website first. For example my blog is about earning money online, and internet marketing
- Digitalpointforums – This is a very high traffic forum for you to participate in – where you will see a nice increase in your websites traffic through your forum signature link. You make a forum signature link for all forums that you join online that will be a link to your website or blog for all you beginners reading this!
- RSS Feeds – If you’re a blogger just submitting your blogs RSS feed to the major RSS Directories will increase your website traffic.
- Squidoo.com – Create a Squidoo lens promoting your website, or blog. Many internet marketers swear by Squidoo. I swear by Hubpages. But too each their own, we all have our own opinions. But one thing we can both agree on is that Squidoo is a great traffic source.
- Netprofitstoday.com – Run by super affiliate marketer Rosalind Gardner. She has made millions online throughout her internet marketing career and she runs a blog that can point you in that same direction. Rosalind Gardner is a very well respected marketer in the IM community. Her blog is top notch so check it out!
- Fiverr.com – Everything you would do to make $5 bucks. You can set up gigs for yourself, or buy gigs. It is also very useful for increasing your websites traffic levels. Fivver is used by a lot of top internet marketers – I included.
- Social Bookmarking Sites – Make sure you submit your blog, or website to the top social bookmarking sites. Digg.com, Google bookmarks, Yahoo bookmarks, Msn Bookmarks, Delicious, Furl, Reddit, etc… etc…
- Search Engine Optimization Most Important Of Them All – If you do not know anything about it at least learn the basics. This is long lasting free traffic from the search engines which is the best kind of traffic that your website, or blog can get. If your website is optimized well you will make a lot of money assuming you are selling some decent products. Your website will see a major increase in targeted visitors all on autopilot – just by taking the time to learn how to optimize your website for the search engines. Internet marketing seo tip –Find some keywords related to whatever you are selling, use Google’s free keyword research tool, and look for keywords with low competition that are highly searched. Sprinkle these keywords into your website, or blogs content.
- Instagram – This is the second largest social networking bettered by Facebook. It is practically, a photo sharing social media platform with a billion plus active monthly users. When you create an amazing Instagram page for your business website and share pictorial views of your articles, you are bound to drive visitors to your site.
Quick note: This is just a starting point there is a lot more to learn with SEO so start doing your research. But there is nothing better than free targeted buyers visiting your website because they found your website through the search engines.
Learn Affiliate Internet Marketing Training: Steps You Need To Take To Get Started
This post is going to be a To- Do list on how you can get started with your very own internet marketing business from scratch. Affiliate marketing for you beginners out there reading this post is referring a vendor’s product, or service in exchange for a commission. If someone clicks on your text link, or ad with your affiliate tracking code already embedded in it and buys that product, or service through your link you earn a commission. Pretty cut, and dry! Oh, and affiliate marketing is big business to say the least. Billions of dollars are exchanged each year between online businesses and their affiliates. Want your share of this lucrative pie?
Here Is How to Get Started With Your Very Own Internet – Affiliate Marketing Business. Follow These Steps:
- Think of what you would like to sell, or promote online? What subject interests you?
Then ask yourself is there a demand for these type of products? Is the competition fierce for this particular niche? If your a beginner try to find a niche that has the possibility to make you a lot of money but one that is not too competitive. You’re a beginner get your feet wet before you compete with the big dogs.
- Sign up with a few affiliate programs and find some affiliate products related to whatever you want to start selling in, or your niche. My favorites are the Clickbank
Marketplace, Rapbank, Shareasale, and Commission Junction.
- Once you set up a free account at a few of these top affiliate programs you are going to want to make a tracking link, or a hop link. This is how you are going to get paid so make sure you set it up correctly! With Clickbank your hop link will be your user name when you sign up for your free affiliate account. All you have to do is input your user name into the account nickname field after you click promotes on the affiliate product that you want to advertise. The tracking ID field is optional but I do recommend it so you know where your clicks are coming from in your internet marketing campaigns.
- For example: You are advertising a link on your blog that you just started and a visitor
Clicks on your Clickbank link that you have placed strategically on your blog. If you have the tracking id set up as Onlineblog for example you will know that particular click came from your blog. If you are advertising on back page for example a top classified site you can set the tracking ID to backpagead so you know where your clicks are coming from.
Get it? The tracking ID’s let you know which affiliate marketing campaigns are performing well and which ones to ditch. Conclusion: Use the tracking ID whenever possible. I hope I explained it so you understand it.
- Find and buy a domain name. A domain name is the address to your online real-estate property, (URL of your site). For example, the domain name of this site is onlinebusinessguide.info. Its URL is written as http://onlinebusinessguide.info. You also want your domain name to include some good keywords related to whatever you are going to be selling. For example: If you’re going to be promoting earn money online products which I do not suggest you go into because the competition is fierce. You may want to buy a domain name with the keywords earn money online products in it if it is available. Check out http://www.godaddy.com and see if they have one that you are interested in and buy it after you do your keyword research. Find a domain name that has a keyword phrase related to whatever your blog, or website is trying to sell that has a lot of searches with low competition. This will take some research on your part but you are a smart cookie you can do it!
- Start a self hosted WordPress blog, or a website where you actually pay the small monthly fee for a company to host your site for you. I recommend Hostgator that is who
I use and I am very happy with them. If you want to build a real affiliate – internet marketing business website hosting is a must. It is cheap about $5 – $ 10 bucks a month and you can pretty much do what you want without fear of breaking anybody else’s rules. These are your rules on your paid site you call your own shots as long as you are not doing anything illegal you should be fine.
- Do not build your new affiliate internet marketing business on quicksand by going the cheap free hosting route such as Blogger.com. They are free for a reason you do not own them Google does and they can delete your blog for whatever reason they deem fit. Trust me I went this route when I was a beginner and did not know any better and I built my money site on blogger.com. Big mistake my blog was deleted and all my hard work was flushed down the virtual toilet. Not a good way to start my new affiliate marketing career at all. Lesson learned I moved on do not make the same mistakes I made as a beginner pay for your own hosting and build a real internet business that will last. You have been warned and like the saying goes you can drag a horse to water but you cannot make him drink. I hope you’re smart enough to listen to this advice!
- Only post 100% unique content on your website, or blog. Do not copy and paste someone else’s content onto your website, or blog and claim it as your own. First off it
is not cool at all in most cases, and secondly Google will not rank your website highly in the search engines which will kill your online business in the long run. After the last
Google update Google slammed affiliate sites that had a large amount of duplicate content that were trying to game the search engines. This was a good thing for me, and all the other real affiliate – internet marketing blogs out there on the internet who work hard on our online businesses. To recap: Only post the content if you write it yourself on your blog, or website or you will be paying the piper eventually.
- Drive traffic to your affiliate offers so you can start to make some money from your online efforts.
- Learn SEO so you can rank highly in the search engines for whatever you will be promoting as an affiliate marketer. I highly recommend you check out this website for a free wonderful, and awesome Search Engine Optimization articles that I will be posting on routine basis.
- Free traffic techniques – article marketing, classified ads, social networking, internet marketing forums such as the Warrior forum for example, social bookmarking, blog commenting, blog posting, press releases, pay per click, guest blog posting, copy and join hands with other internet marketers in your niche, adswaps, email marketing, the list goes on and on. These are free ways to drive targeted traffic to your blog, website, or affiliate offers.
- Once you start building your new affiliate internet marketing businesses traffic levels up and you are starting to make some money online you are going to want to start an email list a.s.a.p. The money is in the email list so capture your casual website visitors and turn them into paying subscribers now, or down the line. I recommend Aweber as my email provider of choice and so do many other top internet marketers.
- Keep plugging away at your affiliate internet marketing business and realize you will not get rich overnight. Internet marketing takes a lot of work especially in the beginning. This is a business treat it as such and put in a little effort each and every day. Every blog post you make, every article that you post, every forum comment that you answer, every press release that you submit, every classified that you write, every affiliate program that you successfully promote, and make money with gets you one step closer to your ultimate goal. Financial freedom, and eventually an internet business that runs itself on autopilot 24 hours a day 7 days a week and collects money for you even while you sleep. How cool is that? See what a little hard work can do for your pocketbooks?
- What are you looking at! Get to work and start making your online dreams a reality no one’s going to do it for you. Only you can help yourself in that regard.
My Favorite Affiliate Programs Free To Sign Up. Find some Products, Or Services, Related To Your Blog, Or Website To Promote.
- Commission Junction – http:www.cj.com/
- Linkshare – http://www.linkshare.com
- Clickbank – http://www.clickbank.com
- Share-A-Sale http://www.shareasale.com
- Amazon – http://www.amazon.com
6.Rapbank – http://www.rapbank.com
These tips should get you started on your way to a profitable online income stream. All you have to do next is drive traffic to your new money making site. I hope you learned something with this internet marketing training post. If you found this blog post helpful make sure you share it with a friend.
Rapbank Affiliate Program Review
Click Banner to Sign Up For Your Free Rapbank Account And Get Paid Instant Affiliate
Commissions I am going to start this blog post off right and get straight to the point. I love the Rapbank marketplace. No beating around the bush for me. They are officially my favorite place to find all kinds of good material to buy, and review. However, if I find a product helpful, and valuable, I recommend that product to my blog readers.
Here is why I like the Rapbank marketplace so well and why I am doing this review. First off payments are made instantly to your PayPal business account after a sale is made. It does not get any better than instant affiliate commissions.
Secondly: There is a ton of quality products in many different niches that you can promote as an affiliate on your blog, or website, and make some nice extra money online doing so.
Third: This is a great reason. If you’re familiar with the Clickbank marketplace, they are the biggest digital marketplace for affiliates in the World. They have tens of thousands of digital products for you to choose from to promote to your blog, website, or email list. They are another great affiliate program and I also recommend them highly. Clickbank always pays on time, and they are very reliable. My biggest downfalls with the Clickbank marketplace from affiliates standpoint is people can buy from their own affiliate links – which I do not like at all.
Secondly, if you’re in the internet marketing niche everyone knows about Clickbanks 60 day return policy so the refunds can be pretty high. And believe me internet marketers take advantage of this generous return policy. They can even like the product they bought and just return it because they know they can get their money back. It is a very unethical practice that takes money out of the hard working affiliates promoting these products.
Don’t get me wrong I love the Clickbank marketplace, and you can make some great money promoting their products. But these two reasons are my biggest drawbacks about Clickbank.
Not so with Rapbank! Want to know why? Ever try buying from yourself through PayPal? I can tell you from experience you can’t! What does this mean for you? More money in your pockets, and far less returns. I have roughly 100 – 200 sales of internet marketing products through Rapbank. These are products that I have bought myself, if I like them I promote them to my blog. Guess how many returns I have had with these products? Only one? I am not kidding that is it just 1! And that 1 was from someone who did not click on the link to get the product he ordered. I just looked up my stats 122 sales and 1 return. Try getting these results with any other affiliate program out there.
Conclusion: Very few returns, instant commissions for all affiliates with a PayPal business account, and you cannot buy through your own affiliate links. Does it really get any better than this if your an affiliate marketer? Rapbank is definitely my favorite affiliate program out there at the moment. You guys and Girls can sign up for free by clicking on the Rapbank banner above.
Quick Note: Make sure you sign up for a PayPal business account so you can get paid instant commissions through Rapbank. A business account is free with PayPal it will not cost you a thing. Go sign up, and let me know your results with Rapbank. I hope you enjoyed this review of the Rapbank instant commission affiliate network.
Blogging for Affiliate Marketing Beginners and Dummies
Did you know that Blogging is a big business? Blogging can be fun, and lucrative, but also very challenging and boring. Moreover, blogging is not a get rich quick online business. It comes with a lot of hectic challenges. You have to blog about the products you want to sell on Affiliate Marketing. It is when you put in enough efforts that the traffic will start growing. Only then, you can start earning with your Affiliate Marketing blog.
You might also like: how to star a business online
What are the challenges facing bloggers today? If you’re just starting out picking a lucrative evergreen niche that will be around for years to come can be your meal ticket for long term blogging success.
You do not want to pick a niche that has a limited shelf life. You will only make some quick cash from your efforts not build a sustainable long term Home Based Business.
So ask yourself these questions? Do you want to be a one hit wonder like Milli Vanilli? Or do you want to set up a long term sustainable cash cow from your blogging efforts? I mean an effort that can earn you a nice residual income on autopilot for years, and years to come?
The answer should be a No – Brainer! Build an online business on a solid foundation. In addition, if you do that with your blog, you will reap the reward. Your bank account will be growing fat on auto-pilot. Thanks to your initial efforts. You know what? That can put you on the fast track to success by one day ditching your day job. Then you will have enough time to live your awesome digital lifestyle. Maybe one day you can call yourself a full time internet marketer – Blogger. I bet that brought a smile to your face! That is sure, if everything is done properly of course.
Quick note: To make this dream online business a success, do not build your online business on quicksand. That is, do not tow the path of hosting your money making blog on a free hosting platform like blogger.
Blogger is free for a reason people they have a lot of drawbacks which I will discuss later in this Affiliate Marketing tutorial.
Here Are A Few Tips To Monetize Your Affiliate Blog Properly. And Make More Money From Your Blogging Efforts.
- Pick a niche that is going to be around for years to come like the internet marketing niche, make money online niche, relationship niche, beauty niche, dating niche, the list goes on and on. These are just a few examples of evergreen niches that will be around for years to come, that are good topics to base your blog around. Ask yourself what am I interested in?
- Pick a topic (an affiliate marketing product niche) to base your blog around that you are passionate about. You will earn more money in the long run and it will be easier for you to write about and update your blog posts on a daily basis if possible. C’mon your no dummies pick something you love talking about. Just center your blog on this Affiliate Marketing niche.
- Do your keyword research – Take Search Engine Optimization (SEO) seriously. I use the Google adwords keyword research tool to find keywords that are highly searched with low competition. Moreover, I use Ubersuggest tool by Neil Patels too.
These are the keywords you are targeting and even more so if you’re a beginner and your just learning blogging. You have to build your blogs firepower in the SERPS or (search engine ranking positioning) before you can go after highly competitive keyword phrases. And even then I would recommend longer keyword terms to target which is a whole new post altogether.
Think about it for a second what is the use of blogging for money if no one can find your blog posts? The Internet is a huge, huge, place. And it gets bigger and bigger by the minute.
Your goal should be to find long tail keyword phrases to target that are highly searched with low competition. Your goal is to land on the first page of Google for your blog posts title. Traffic is the key to online success, if you do not have any traffic, you will not make any money blogging. Remember that last point all you beginners and dummies out there new to blogging. (Take the dummy comments all in good fun I know your smart)
- Monetize your blog with affiliate links related to your blogs niche, Adsense ads, and build an email list ASAP, if you have not done so already. I recommend Aweber they are my first choice in auto responders. Do not put all your eggs in one basket. Diversifying your income streams is the key to long term online success.
Like I always state, For You Beginners Who Are New To Affiliate Marketing. Below is A Few Recommended Affiliate Programs for You To Sign Up With.
- Pepperjam Network
- Commission Junction
- Again as a quick refresher for you beginners. Pick keyword phrases that are highly searched with low competition. Get on that first page of Google, be found, and watch your blogs traffic go up and up. Remember targeted search engine traffic is the best kind of traffic that your blog can possibly get. These people are actively searching for what your blog has to offer.
Why Blogger Is Not Your Smartest Bet If You Plan On Making Money Blogging for The Long Haul?
First off if you plan on being cheap and going the free route let me warn you be prepared!
Google owns your blog and they can unleash their wrath at any given moment. Are you prepared to leave all your hours of hard work blogging in someone else’s hands? And God forbid you are making some money blogging.
I have had two blogs deleted in the past so I speak from experience. If you violate blogger terms of service in any way which change on a whim by the way, then guess what? They can delete your blog just like that bye bye! See you later! Who cares how much work you have put into your blog? That was the risk you took when you put all your time and effort into something that you do not control in the first place!
My point is that you do not build your online business on quicksand. You may be a beginner but your no dummy right? Invest in yourself, and invest in your future. Start a self hosted WordPress blog and do things right from the start. This way you can sleep easier at night knowing that this can’t happen.
You control your blogs content, and you control your blogs future. That is how blogging is supposed to be done by being smart, and using your head. Promote what you want, when you want. Now that is freedom! Feel free to add your affiliate products, links, or banners. Google adsense ads, Kontera links. Feel free to start that mailing list so you can build a real legitimate online business from all you blogging efforts.
Why not? You earned it. You have officially graduated from a beginner dummy blogger to a smart blogger. The choice is inevitably yours are you going to be in the internet marketing field for the long term? Or are you willing to roll the dice with your blog by leaving all your blogs juicy content in a third parties hands? The choice is all yours I laid out all the facts. Now it is up to you to make a wise one.
Affiliate Marketing Cheap and Low Cost Traffic Sources
If you want to earn money online as an affiliate marketer then your going to need some cheap low cost traffic sources. Because like it or not traffic equals money in the increasingly competitive online World.
I am sure you can respectively agree without low cost targeted traffic your blog, or website is essentially dead in the water. No need for the lifeboats your online business is going to sink, and no-one can save you but yourself.
So what do you do know? You do not have tens of thousands of dollars like the big corporate World to toss at costly pay per click methods, or other costly advertising sources. You’re going to have to pull down the hatches and get to work driving free targeted traffic to your website, or blog. The good news is I am going to show you a few good traffic generating techniques to get the ball rolling in your favor.
My Techniques for Cheap Low Cost Traffic for Affiliate Marketing
Cheap Low Cost Traffic Source Number 1 – If you have not already started an email list than get one up and running A.S.A.P. Internet marketers are not kidding when they say the money is in the list if you have not already heard this popular saying.
Cheap Low Cost Traffic Source Number 2 – Adswaps or joint venture partners. Once you have an email list built up to about 500 subscribers I would seriously look into adding joint venture partners to your arsenal. I recommend adswaps to build up your email list a lot faster.
An adswap is a technique where you send out a free offer for another Internet marketer to your email list. In exchange for that marketer sending out a free offer of yours to their email list. Your subscribers will go up a lot faster, your unique visitors will go up, and you will increase your online earnings a lot faster.
Make sure you have a proper thank you page for an affiliate offer in place to monetize your ad swaps to the fullest extent. You do not want to leave any money on the table.
Once you have a decent sized email list built up you can email your subscribers whenever you update your blog posts for an instant flood of cheap traffic.
Cheap Low Cost Traffic Source Number 3: Repeat visitors – Make sure you have a well thought out and put together blog, or website. Make your content first class. This will keep your visitors coming back to read your quality content. Repeat visitors can very easily turn into repeat buyers. Keep that in mind and provide quality over quantity for your visitors. This will increase your traffic on autopilot.
Cheap Low Cost Traffic Source Number 4 – Optimize Your Content Free SEO – The best kind of search engine traffic is free search engine traffic that won’t cost you a dime! SEO is low cost hell it’s so low cost it’s free.
Nothing beats organic traffics, particularly, if you are on budget. That is why I emphasized early that SEO should be taken seriously, if you want success. You cannot get any better than that right? Do your keyword research and go after low competition keywords if possible in your niche. Always try to build quality backlinks to your website, and sprinkle your keywords throughout your text. This is basic SEO
in a nutshell. (Of course there is a lot more to SEO but you get the basic idea to get started) Proper SEO can bring you free targeted traffic to your sites forever. Optimize wisely SEO is a great low cost traffic generating method.
Here Are Some Cheap Low Cost Traffic Methods That Are Paid But Will Not Break the Bank
U.S.freeads – Premium membership $10 dollars a month (You get unlimited classifieds post as many as you want with affiliate links which is a big bonus) A featured ad will cost you about $12 bucks for a 2 month listing. U.S.freeads is a good investment for the low cost.
Back page – Post various ads in multiple cities in the U.S or throughout the World its your choice. Backpage is an extremely low cost traffic method that can be extremely profitable with the right offer. Cost varies by city but they all are pretty cheap for the most part a few bucks.
Entrecard – This is a low cost free platform for bloggers that allows you to create and place a 125 by 125 banner on other bloggers blogs. It can range from a couple of pennies a day up to a dollar for a day’s advertising depending on the popularity and traffic levels of that particular
Warrior Forum WSO – Very lucrative when done correctly. Cost $40 per WSO. It used to be $20 dollars but they recently raised the price to get rid of the spammers. Its twice the price $40 dollars but your WSO stays up twice as long so keep that in mind. If you have an offer related to affiliate marketing or Internet marketing this will be the place to advertise a WSO.
(Tip) I noticed the best time to post a paid WSO is between 10 and 4 pm Central Standard Time. The past few days there has been 2000 people at any given times viewing and buying the various WSO’S posted in the Waarriorforum.
If you do not have the money for a paid WSO then make a signature link in the Warriorforum control panel after you sign up for a free account. Then you’re going to want to contribute to the forum either by answering questions, or asking questions. Either way it’s a great free traffic source to learn about Internet marketing, and making money online. Use the Warriorforum to your advantage. I spend a lot of time in this forum. It is a great forum!
For Those of You Who Have Not Heard Of This Online Forum: The Warriorforum is the most popular Internet marketing forum in the World and their traffic is through the roof. Thousands and thousands of people are in this forum at any given moment.
My Newest Internet Marketing Strategies For 2019 What I Am Doing Now
With Googles new algorithm changes article marketing has basically died in my book. The only article directory I am gonna submit too in the near future is Ehow.com. Ehow is a how to article directory that I have used in the past sparingly. The reason I like Ehow is the articles you submit are not too time consuming. You write a how to tutorial on a subject and you explain how to do it in at least 4 steps minimum. If you want to make your article longer you can, but that is up to you. They are quick, rank very highly in the search engines, and they will also split the revenue you make from your articles from Google adsense.
You can also add affiliate links, links to your website, etc…. Ehow is the only article directory that is slightly worth my time nowadays, in terms of value for your time. I still prefer posting all my unique content to my blog and waiting for it to get indexed before I share my content elsewhere. I always share my blog posts Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, Google bookmarks, Yahoo bookmarks, and I also Stumble every blog post. I will then share it on my Warriorforum blog, as well as a few other internet marketing –
make money online related forums. My content is also picked up automatically by various other blogging sites (bloggers base for example ) by my rss feed which gives me a slight boost in traffic as well.
Here are all my newest traffic strategies for 2019 – Well not new internet marketing strategies – but these all work great for me.
- Article marketing in my book is dead. I will only submit to Ehow.com in the future and I will use them sparingly. Most of my internet – affiliate marketing strategies for 2019 will be providing my readers with great unique content. You never know what is going to happen with your content with an article directory nowadays they could delete it etc… I like to have the ball in my court and always post it on my blog first before posting it anywhere else.
- Internet Marketing Forums – I am a regular in the Warriorforum stop in and say hi. I am in the Warriorforum. The Warriorforum is a great site with tons of traffic where you can learn all about internet marketing – affiliate marketing – and how to make money online? There is a lot of bright minds in the Warriorforum
- Blog Commenting – I comment on various blogs related to my niche which is make money online, affiliate marketing, internet marketing, blog traffic tips, etc…. A good tip for you would be to sign up for Google alerts and let the blogs come to you. Google will send you an email when a blog post is made for the keywords related to your blog, or websites niche. All you do is go to these blogs and make a good, relevant comment and include a link to your website, or blog. High traffic blogs will bring you the best results. You also get a nice backlink to boot by blog commenting. This continues to be one of my favorite internet marketing strategies that worked in the past, will work now, and will work in the future.
- Submitting Tutorial Videos – Video marketing sites such as YouTube. I will submit how to video tutorial related to internet marketing, affiliate marketing, how to make money online for beginners? Video marketing is the favorite traffic strategies to many marketers. Etc
- Press Releases – The only press release site I use in my internet marketing strategy is prlog.org they are free, rank very highly in the search engines, and I have seen some pretty good success using this website. The other press release sites out there I cannot vouch for because I am not real big into press releases but Prlog.org seems to work well for me.
- Search Engine Optimization – When Google changed their algorithm recently a lot of spam sites fell from the top of the search engine rankings. This was great for me because I bust my ass on this blog and only provide unique, quality content. Google rewarded my blog by giving me an increase in traffic from the search engines. I am optimizing my content for the search engines continuously, adding more good backlinks to my blog, and adding even more good content for you my readers. My readers are internet marketers, affiliate marketers, and those of you looking to start your own internet business looking for some good free information. If your just starting
your own blog only add your own unique content – Do not copy and paste someone else’s content. Google will hammer you for that in the search engine rankings. Seo will continue to be a vital part of this blogs success in 2011 and beyond. Seo is targeted traffic from the search engines. It is one of the best ways to earn a lot of money online when done right!
- Paid ads – I will periodically buy paid classified ads on the Warriorforum, Backpage.com, or pay $40 to post a warrior special offer. I will also buy text link ads on a few blogs with high traffic levels directing them back to my blog. Sometimes you have to spend a little money to make money. Internet marketing is an online business if you treat your internet marketing, or affiliate marketing ventures like a hobby you will make hobby money. (Not much lol ) If you treat your internet business like a business, you can make big money one day. Just be persistent, be willing to work, and learn all you can when you can! Remember the story of the race between the rabbit and the turtle? The slow persistent turtle won that race. Keep that mindset with your online business ventures and you will succeed and make a lot of money eventually.
- Classified Ads- I only submit to the top classified directories online such as Craigslist, Back page, as well as a few others. They work just good enough for me to keep submitting my classifieds to these sites. Not my best internet marketing strategy but they still do produce decent results.
- Post quality content on your website – Create quality content on your website. Make sure your content are well optimized so you can get quality traffic organically. That way, anyone who comes across you website or Affiliate Marketing blog will keep coming back for more quality content
- Social Networking – Twitter, MySpace, Pinterest, Instagram my Facebook fan page. I am getting more and more into my Facebook fanpage these days because of the sheer amount of people on Facebook. Social networking works great I use social networking pretty much daily in one way or the other.
Check also: How to create a website
Read More Great Posts Related To Internet Affiliate Marketing: